The Parker Family

The Parker Family

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hudson and Ela ask to go through the car wash almost every day! Mia isn't so sure about it :)

Mia is so much fun! She just started walking at 19 months. She has been enjoying her new freedom. She decided to hop in the bath with her cousin, all of her clothes on, and one of Mikes running shoes.

I just started reading David Platt's book Radical, about taking back your Faith from the American Dream. It is SO good. Convicting and inspiring. Thinking and praying through the fact that God has given us excess, not so we could Have more, but give more. Praying that the Lord would show me areas of blindness in my life. I am so thankful the Lord is patient and kind with his sheep!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your kids are so CUTE! We must hang out!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete