The Parker Family

The Parker Family

Wednesday, May 12, 2010




Happy 5th BirthdayHudson Robert!!

We have had a very busy couple weeks. Hudson had a party on the Sat. and then the next day was Ela's dedication and Mothers day.

Mothers day was so special. Mia's birth mom Amy came to church with us and then we all went to my mom and dads for a celebration. We had many things to celebrate! Graduations, dedications ( my sisters son Levi and my friends daughter Chloe were also dedicated) Mothers day and birthdays! We are so thankful for Amy who gave us the most wonderful gift!



Ela's dedication was so special! The pastor said the meaning of each child's name and then the church prayed for them.
Over the next few days we had to shift gears to prepare for the final cast removal by me and surgery. Every week I remove Ela's cast and she takes a long bath. We are always amazed with the progress of her foot.








Thurs. morning we drove to the city for her surgery. My brother Jon was there to pray and read scripture with Ela.


No comments:

Post a Comment