The Parker Family

The Parker Family

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Waiting for Surgery

Ela with her new bunny "Lilly"
We are in the hospital with Ela Faith for her last surgery on her foot.  On the way in she asked Mike if she could listen to that Children of God song, by third day.   So sweet!  Last year around this same time was her first surgery.  So much has changed in a year.  She KNOWS Jesus!  She can speak English and is learning to read.  She has made such an amazing adjustment into our family.  We are so thankful for her life and for the gift she is to our family.
Adoption is a journey!  Worth every penny, doctors appt. etc...
Praising our Father in Heaven for choosing the road of adoption for us.  We are no longer orphans!  Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice, paying our ransom, preparing a place for us in heaven.

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
"Let not your hearts be troubled, Believe in God; believe also in me.  In my Fathers house are many rooms.  If it were not so would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you will be also"
" I am the Way the Truth and the Life,  No one comes to the Father except through ME"
Taken from John 14

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, sweet girl. Surgery number 2 and last!!! Praying for her!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for strong and complete healing for this strong and resilient girl!!
    Happy Easter!!! ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah God, I still think of before and after photos of Ela you showed me once. What an amazing gift for her, and you. I'm so proud of you guys for your love and commitment to this little lamb! Praise God! Prayed for her off and on throughout the day thursday and will continue! joneses

    ReplyDelete